Learn how to stop feeling tired and regain your energy, even in the face of chaos and long to-do lists when all you want is a break!
Is stress sapping your energy, productivity & happiness?
- Do you have a hard time setting your to-do list aside and relaxing?
- Have you stopped doing the things you once loved because there are just too many other important things to get done?
- Are you are having trouble sleeping because of everything on your mind?
- Do feel tired all the time or get sick easily and don't know why?
- Are you are experiencing frequent headaches, neck-aches, backaches?
- Suffering from digestive issues (like IBS, ulcers, frequent heartburn)?
- Are you distracted and unproductive because your mind feels scattered or fuzzy?
- Do you snap easily at your partner, kids or co-workers?
- Do you spend lots of money eating out because you're too tired to cook, or having a few drinks to ease the strain?
- Do you groan when your alarm goes off because you're not looking forward to another day on the hamster wheel?
Many people ignore the early warning signs of stress and don't take action until something serious happens, like a heart attack or stroke, that forces them to slow down and take stock.
Others keep their head down and power through, only to realize later on when they pick their head up they've lost the important things they were enduring the stress for in the first place: their partner, a good relationship with their kids, the ability to relax and enjoy life.
What if you could...
- Handle stress gracefully and face challenges with humor and confidence
- Calm your busy mind and sleep better so that you wake up feeling rested and refreshed
- Ease the physical strain of stress on your body so you can stop getting sick and start feeling healthy and strong again
- Stop spending lots of money on medical bills so you have more to spend on enjoying life
- Tap into an inner sense of peace so that you can navigate daily challenges with ease and confidence
- Focus your mind on the task at hand so you can be more productive and efficient, getting more done in less time
- Learn to work with emotions so you can build closer connections to friends and loved ones
- Stop spending time stressing so that you have more time and energy to do the things you love
This introductory workshop will give you the skills and techniques for creating balance in your life and avoiding burnout so you can have the time and energy to get back to doing what you love! You will learn how stress is affecting your body and what you can do about it, along with my signature method for managing stress and avoiding burnout.
About the Facilitator
Becky Howie, MA is a Psychotherapist and Coach in Boulder who helps busy professionals struggling with stress and burnout to create balance in their lives so they can go from feeling sick and tired to feeling happy, healthy and fulfilled.
Before becoming a psychotherapist and coach, she spent 10 years working in the tech and corporate world at startups and big corporations and knows all too well the strain it can put on our systems. She teaches people the skills to manage stress before it gets out of hand so that it doesn't lead to burnout, anxiety and depression.